Composing An Excellent Research Paper About Bullying
When you write a research paper on bullying, you are not usually sharing a personal experience or writing a short, reflective essay. As you choose a topic, you want to look into facts about bullying to develop a conclusion. This article will teach you what you need to know to learn how to write a research paper on bullying.
Look Around Online to Get Some Ideas
Decide on the Topic
A well-thought out paper is going to have a well-researched topic. Here are some great bullying paper topics to consider.
- Common Characteristics of a Bully and How This Information Can Be Used to Prevent Bullying at School
- Steps That Can Be Taken to Prevent Cyberbullying
- Whether Teachers Should Step in and Stop Bullying
- Techniques Used by Bullies to Stop Victims from Talking
- The Relationship Between Bullying and Abuse at Home
- Do Zero Tolerance Policies Help Prevent Bullying?
- Would Teaching Students About Bullying and Encouraging Them to Speak Out Prevent Bullying?
- The Trend of Depression and Anxiety in Bullied Students
- The Role of Bullying in Student Suicide: A Case Study
- Plausible causes of School Violence
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace: Does Bullying Stop Once School is Over
- Common Traits of Students Who Are Victims of Bullying and How This Can Be Used for Prevention
- What Type of Support System Should Exist to Prevent Bullying?
- What Role Does Physical Strength Play in Which Kids Are Bullies and Which Kids Are Bullied?
- How Friendships in School Affect Bullying
Find Facts About Bullying to Support Your Thesis
Unlike an essay where you may talk about your personal experience with bullying, research papers on bullying require thorough information searching. You should support your ideas with facts. For example, if you were trying to establish a standardized support system for bullying, you would cite sources where similar ideas were effective. As you include facts instead of your opinion.
Follow Through with the Typical Writing Process
After the information-finding stage, you are going to use the same writing process that you would with any other assignment. You will create a thesis and then organize an outline, keeping track of your sources and providing citations for facts in your paper. After outline, you will compose a first draft, proofread it several times, and then create the final copy. If you need help, look online for a research paper sample.
The steps to completing research paper writing on bullying are not too different from those of other writing assignments. The major difference is the topic you choose and the type of research work that must be done. By following the above guide, you can get an A on your writing assignment.